Joey Bada$$, Kirk Knight, Dirty Sanchez, Nyck Caution, Dyemond LEwis, SwankMaster Raw, Dessy Hinds, Ala $ole, Powers Pleasent, CJ Fly, Rokamouth and all the rest of the 47 Members of Pro Era is on the rise. Coming from Brooklyn, NY, this is my generations voice of Hip Hop. "Peace, love and prosperity. Word up, like I just wanna teach the kids of my generation to move with an open mind and not be brought down the system." - Joey Bada$$ PE47!!
Tuesday, February 10, 2015
Malia Obama Selfie Under Investigation
Pro Era Fans members and Fans were super shocked about the recent selfie that our very own Malia Obama took. It happened to be her wearing a Pro Era T-shirt which is super dope. Unfortunately, the selfie is under investigation because no one knows how it cam out. The white house released a statement about the issue and are looking into things. None of the members of Pro Era are being questioned because it seems they had nothing to do with it. In a recent interview with HOT 97 radio show, Joey Bada$$ said that a friend has sent him the picture but he had no idea where he got it from. The selfie has been all over social media since its release.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I like how your about me is not to long and not to short and it gives us a brief but good description about how you was raised and why this group called "Pro Era" as inspired your life and made such a connection with you. The description explaining the blog is there but you want to catch the audience and make them interested so fix up the opening sentence by saying something like "DO YOU WANT TO LEARN OF MY GENERATION AND your past time well this blog is open arms to all that want to learn" see what I am saying just give it a little spice. Your first post is promising though i like how the presidents daughter is supporting the group called Pro Era to and also gives us suspicion on like how did the photo get released and stuff good first post I like it.
ReplyDeleteBeing a huge Pac and Nas fan myself, When I was reading your About Me, that really caught my attention. I'm really into hip-hop so I hope that your blog will continue to post the latest news and updates on Pro Era. I think you should add a little bit more to your blog description and throw in a main purpose in your description as well. Otherwise, I'm hype to see more!
ReplyDeleteIt's a good start to the blog. Your About Me is short, to the point, and gives us a good background on where your opinions are coming from. Along with the info given about the Obama selfie, you could give your opinion on what you think happened and what will result of this investigation. I like where this blog is heading.
ReplyDeleteP.S. I also grew up listening to B.I.G. and Nas!