Thursday, February 12, 2015

Mick Jenkins and Kirk Knight On Tour


Kirk Knight and Mick Jenkins are on tour together! This pair are a perfect match. Mick Jenkins has been pro eras friend for a while and they seem to really support each others music. Kirk Knight is looked at as the ext runner up to come out with something huge, behind Joey. Pro Era fans would agree. I think that each member is equally talented but Kirk, has always been one of the members I wanted to hear more from. 

Mick Jenkins is another artist I have been looking at for awhile. His "Waters" mixtape was amazing. My favorite song by him is "Martyrs" where he sends a powerful message to ur generation. He basically questions our mentality and why we rap/think about the things we do. 

Take a listen to Martyrs:


I think that Kirk and Mick teaming up is great. I expect great shows from these two seeing that they seem to have the same energy. Unfortunately, they dont come around my city, so I cant go watch them. I will still definitely be keeping up with any tour videos!


No comments:

Post a Comment